And So It Begins

First Day of School
Seth wanted help getting from the bus to his classroom so Colin and I met him at the school.  The bus pulled into the circle drive and Seth jumped off and said, "Mommy, I don't need you anymore.  I found a friend that's in my class and we can do it together."

I gave him a high five, told him he was brave, and then died a little inside.

Off he goes to do great things.

5 Response to "And So It Begins"

  1. KT Says:

    I'm crying right now. He looks so grown up.

  2. Amber Says:

    I'm crying and cheering.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so proud, crying, and wondering how tall Seth will be when he goes to middle school.

  4. Bonnie Lynn Says:

    Uncle Ken and I both say OUCH! that hurts. Enjoy these moments right now because they end way too fast.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    A tear is running down my cheek...Seth you will make a great kindergartener! I can't wait to hear all about it. ~Aunt Kelly